Monday, September 29, 2008

In a Month!

I cannot believe that I have not posted in almost a month. It has been a crazy, stressful month. I have been traveling way too much with work, we are 5 weeks away from being done with the new house, we have stressed over selling the current house in this economic mess and sold it this weekend (!!!!), our computer has gotten sick and still won't work, Claire has become so much more relaxed about life and only throws a hissy fit every once in a while and we are all still alive. Exhausted, but alive.

The result of all of this chaos...I have only shaved my legs twice in the past month (and that second time was only for a wedding I went to yesterday), my roots are atleast an inch long, I have not plugged up an iron in atleast 4 weeks (that is the most amazing one), I can count the times I cooked on one hand and can count the times we have eaten Pizza Hut or Mexican on two hands!!!

But life is gradually slowing down. We are thrilled about the house selling. Continue to pray until the closing date. It is still scary until all documents are signed. We have finally moved to the ecstatic side of emotions about the new house, finally able to see that it will be ours without the stress of paying for two homes.

Come visit us in about 6 weeks, unless you are a master mover and then you can come visit us in 5!

1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

Congrats on selling the house!!! that is great! I can't wait to see pictures of the new one!