Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hartford, CT

I skipped an update on Durham, NH. First, it took me a couple of frustrating hours to get on line. Second, the town reminded me of Boone, NC and most know how I feel about Boone). Third, there just wasn't enough excitement generated to blog about.

Tonight we are in Hartford, CT. I had the Leader's Luncheon in NH (it was great...please don't let my viewpoint of the town reflect on the ladies and the event) and we drove to Hartford.

After an evening in a Holiday Inn Express, I am in a Hilton tonight! Yeah! Please know that I'm not a diva, not a diva at all. It's just that since I'm away from home and on the road often, I want to sleep well and have a few luxuries of home. Nice bed linens, check. Easy internet service, check. Full service restaurant instead of a cereal bar, check! I'm sounding like a diva...I'm not!!!!

I've got to run. Eating Italian with Darlene and Chuck and Eugene tonight.

More to come on Connecticut and Delaware either tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: