Sunday, August 3, 2008

Burlington, VT

Hello from Burlington, VT! We made it. It was so hard to leave the house this afternoon. I got home around 6:00 pm last night and was at the airport by 2:30 pm today. Just the fact that I left in the middle of the day made it hard. I was counting down hours all morning long. Typically, I fly out of Nashville first thing in the morning, so there is very little counting down.

Our Louisville event was wonderful. This was the weekend of our big simulcast event that we prepare all year for. We simulcasted the live Louisville event to 714 churches across the nation and 5 countries and to approximately 70,000 women. So far, we have heard that everything went great!

Please pray for the "home front" this week. Bill and Claire will be fine, but we have been blessed to have 2 "visits" on Saturday by realtors and 1 visit tomorrow. One of the Saturday appointments looks really promising. I am really excited, but I had to leave everything in the capable hands of Bill. He will do perfectly fine taking care of Claire, keeping the house in tip-top shape for "visitors" in addition to working on the new house at night, but I am just a control freak! However, when I called him at 10:00 CST to say I was in Burlington, he was getting ready to vacuum the house. He is so good. He is a jack of so many trades and who ever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks. He's been a great student of how I do things!!!!

Update from Durham, New Hampshire tomorrow!

1 comment:

Christine Satterfield said...

Congratulations Bill! I'm proud of you... Can we borrow you tomorrow? We have a showing as well : )