Saturday, May 3, 2008

The New Cato House

We can't turn back now! The house is rising from the ground! Here are some pictures of the progress of our new home. I didn't capture the lot undisturbed, the digging of the footing or the blocks...se we will start with the framing. It is really exciting now as we can walk through our actual rooms and envision our new home. This is what Bill has been working on every night and every weekend. The new house is only down the street from our current house, so Claire and I get the waggon out every night and take a stroll to look at the progress.

I also took a couple of pictures of Bill and Claire in the backyard waving to me in the "breakfast room" and a picture from our "living room" window of the beautiful view in the back. I can't wait to invite you all over to see the finished product!




No comments: