Saturday, May 3, 2008

Claire's Weekly Update

"Blog research" shows that the more you update your blog, the more people will come back and visit you. If that is truly the case, I may have no more visitors! Sorry for my delays in posting anything. It is very hard to post during the week.

Although these pictures are random and not connected to each other, I thought they were cute of Claire. The first one in the brown...I just think her outfit is cute and that is the only justification I really need for posting this picture!!! However, there is also a story behind the picutre. You will see the "pig" in her hands. That is a pig slipper she has befriended. She cuddles it up to her neck and carries it around with her. I have tried to get her "connected" to other cuter things, but this week she has chosen the pig as her friend.

The next picture is after Mom's "Kentucky Derby Bunco Party." Everyone had to wear a hat to the Bunco party and this is mom's hat. She also has the silk sash around her neck that I wrapped around her rocking horse as a decoration for the KY Derby Party. I think she's ready for the Derby today!



1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

She is a doll. Love the hat!